Visual Inspection of Inaccessible Areas
By inspecting inaccessible areas via inspection ports, or existing apertures, or remotely with telephoto lens cameras, AVT’s customers have realised significant cost savings compared with more intrusive and time-consuming inspection methods. These savings have been based upon:
- Reduced down time of plant by minimizing strip-down requirements
- Reduced costs by using minimum number of entry points
- Optimised Inspections where human access is not possible due to physical or safety issues
- Reduced down time due to removal of debris which would have caused process malfunctions
overseas, using highly specialised in-house inspection and
debris retrieval tooling and modern video editing facilities to
produce high quality visual inspection reports of inaccessible
areas of plant and equipment.
Key services include the following.
- Internal Visual Inspection
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Debris Retrieval
For further information call +44(0)161 486 3737
or email us via the contacts page